Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wedding Phototography 1st Assignment!

30th December 2006, for the first time I became the cameraman of a wedding ceremony. It was truly an amazing and pleasant experience for me.


For me, this is the best photo I took in this wedding ceremony. Euphoria overwhelmed everyone. Groom and bridal, in fact everyone were put on with the joyful smile. Isn't it this photo make people feel like getting married?


定情吻。深情。可愛


Wedding Candle. Happiness stored in heart. So sweet.


Ferrero Rocher 滿心,滿足。


It was actually my cousin, Wilson's wedding. I realized that to become a wedding cameraman is not that easy as I though, I was so tired. Have to wake up in the early 6 a.m. morning, follow tightly until night time.

Between, hitting this kind of event, I noticed that there is no time for you to slowly construct your photo, slowly adjust your aperture, shutter speed, ISO and white balance. I guess all of these depend on experiences and swift idea which Malcolm Gladwell called it as blink.

But then nvm la, hehe, he gave a big angpao, how nice! Kidding la, for me, the most important is that I learned and improved from this unforgettable experience.

Don't hesitate to leave some comments there!

P.S.: Fatu, I volunteer to become your wedding's cameraman, erhm, let say maybe end of 2007 when I'm back. Haha!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This biao Ti is really great even was his virgin production of a wedding photography of my brother. He has been very responsible and creative,me and my family feel so "pai seh" to see him being so devoted to the photo taking as well as came out with a unique end product which really surprised us!!! he has really gone extra miles for "small little ang pow" that my brother gave him eventhough he is not a professional YET! and i m sure he will be one in the near future.But i hope by then his professional charges is not going to be too expensive when i need his service next time.haha... i m sure there is "relative discount" right?

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home