Monday, June 01, 2009

Theme for today: Lonely

Ah Cat
Most of the time in this first half of 2009, I do looks like "Ah Cat": being hesitant, lonely, and lethargic. Nothing much to update about my current state.

Well, it is time to feed something to my hungry photo blog. So, I decided to show a group of 4 pictures (2 portraits & 2 landscapes) which somehow matches Ah Cat. Feel free to discuss the story behind the photo with me, and I'm more than happy to send you a high resolution photo if these photos touch ur heart.

These photos were taken earlier this year in Jonker Street. It is indeed a memorable place for us. We used to drive all the way from Muar to Malacca out of a sudden. Driving to Malacca is far considered there was no highway to Malacca, at that time; moreover, we are just newbies driver. Time flies but 景物依旧。

Now, sit back and enjoy the photos.




Jonker Street
Wonder how I had taken this shot? Hehe.




Portrait 1
The warm and cool color seems work well here.



Portrait 2
This is has been fine touched by my rough Photoshop's skills. Worth it for a try although might not be a perfect one. Looks fine on my screen, but it might be too dark on urs. Nevertheless, for black & white, I believe you have to actually hold the real print, then only you can feel the impact.



萬家燈火
My favorite in this photo trip.


That's it for this time. Take care.



2 Comments:

Blogger Raoul said...

I like both the portraits!
I also tried your special technique for the Jonker street photo at Pudu..

but hor my cam has only 2sec or ten sec timer.. making my photo taking process tedious.. and a security guard came up to ask what I was up to!

ask me whether its for personal or professional use. If professional have to get permit or license! LOL!

hehe I think most photographers have got into a tight spot here and there for their enthusiasm!

6:20 AM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

Don't u just miss home when u r so far away?

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home