Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dedicated to my future valentine

I know you are there....

Although,

Although we are not couple now,

Although we might haven’t know each other,

Although we might haven’t meet yet,

Although you might now in love with someone,

Although you might now in great pain or lonely,

Although you might now living happily and contentedly,

Although I’m now worth nothing in your heart,

Although I’m now a person that in one of the corner of the world,

Although I might not yet prepared to be in love with you now,

But,

But I sincerely trying my very best to prepare myself to become a loving person, instead of just simply **hunt** you to fulfill my inner loneliness.

But I won’t promise you anything, because promises are just illusion of feeling secure.

Eventually,

Fate will bring us together,

Let us patiently wait for this moment to reach,

Waiting for you, my love, my future dearest!

Happy valentine’s day 2007 :)

14th February 2007

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I like this! This is meaningful!! Being single is not a bad thing! Can wait sweetly and patiently for that special someone to appear in your life!

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheY :)

10:00 AM  
Blogger Danial Jaafar 🇲🇾 said...

yeah, just wait man. n know this, youre not alone! =P

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home